Saturday 27 November 2010

Horse clock

Horse clock (silent motion)

My middle daughters christmas star
This morning I took 2 of my daughters to a local craft fair and Millie made a christmas star, I think crafty-ness is in the genes! I love it! Then this evening the horse clock got his mechanism added and is now finished ready for delivery. the hands are silent motion so you do not get the tick tock sound. I think its rather cute to be honest, not that I am bias or anything! Also made a few christmas cards with Millie earlier this afternoon. So very cold we didn't want to leave the house, the woodburner was a delight to sit beside today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts