Wednesday 10 November 2010

Blackboards, Patchwork & Doorstops

Painting with blackboard paint

Personalised Patchwork Quilt

An unfilled cat doorstop


Trio of doorstops

I have less than 2 weeks until my next craft fair and so have to start getting ready, My stall will be different this time in the sense I am going to concentrate on 4 things: Doorstops, Blackboards, Wooden sentiments and clocks. Hopefully this will flow better than having a real mix of products to sell.
I had an order for 3 doorstops in the cat range, so those are now finished, I have had an order for some pink & purple bunting, thats in my "to sew" pile, then I have an order for christmas cards, those are all done, and I have had an order for a horse clock so thats the next job ( has to be ready for christmas so thats ok no panic). Then today a member of staff at my daughters day care asked if I could make her some bunting and a table cloth for a fair she is doing and thats soon. The patchwork quilt I didn't make (shhhh!) but I personalised for my oldest as she's been a bit under the weather and needs something to snuggle up with.
 Looks like things are growing in the Marti Crafts world!
WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts