Tuesday 2 November 2010

Door stop, draught excluder, bunting & xmas decorations

Door stop and matching draught excluder

Boys bunting

Christmas decorations just need ribbon adding to be able to hang

I have been busy again this morning, what do you think of the first of the decorations?
I need to now drill holes in the top of each star and attach the ribbon and then they are ready for your tree!
I really like the door stop and draught excluder they came out well I think.
I have lots on my stall for little girls but not much for boys so I made some bunting from denim this morning.
Just need a few more good ideas to be made into real goods and wow, I'm on a roll !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts