Monday 28 March 2011

Car tidy

My OH was cleaning my car over the weekend and had a little moan about the kiddies feet being on the backs on the chairs and about the amount of toys and rubbish we collect... So I decided to make some pockets that tie to the head rest to solve both problems. Ive made this one and a spotty one so both the girls have one each for all their "in-car essentials"

Made from left over fabric
What do you think?
Is there anything you've made recently to solve problems/issues you have?

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for dropping by my blog today. The car tidy is brilliant and made from such cheerful fabric. I started making my keepsake wallets a couple (or more) years ago to solve the problem of losing little things in my bag. My daughter has my very first one for all her addresses etc., and the second one I made is still going strong being used in my handbag. Elaine, Ellie's Treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea, keepsake wallets. I will have a peek at them!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts