Wednesday 9 March 2011

Aprons

Made a few aprons for a fiar im doing on the 25th March, I have made one with double pockets and its looking good, My order for my Marti Crafts labels came today aswell so all my handmade goods will all be labelled to show that I designed and made them!



Then me and my best friend Cara went and had a lovely day together getting pampered and had a photoshoot, here is a selection of the pictures I had done, they are really too expensive to buy so we brought a couple each and the studio gave us the contact sheets to keep. So these are from the contact sheets so they are not the best quality but a nice reminder of our day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts