Saturday 30 October 2010

Wooden hangers and Bunting

Marti

Crafts

My bunting for my stall

Uploaded in black and white to keep the colours a surprise!


I have tonight stayed up silly late and made my bunting for my stall turned out pretty well I am pleased, it's 7 foot long and very cute. The woodens hangers have had  the undercoat and also 2 layers of top coat except the cupcake designs and will soon resemble christmas tree decorations and hanging pretties. This is my idea of relaxation and its time for myself when the rest of my tribe are sleeping. Now must rest as it was my little one's birthday today and tomorrow we have lots of chores to do....Night all  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts