Thursday 7 October 2010

Started to paint the handmade clocks

Still have a pile to do!

Using Acrylics to paint the MDF and then will laquer the tops

The cupcake clock (only half painted though)

The chugger chugger boat! half painted too...

The flower one also half finished!

The clocks are coming along now, i have various shapes as you will have seen in previous posts and I have brought some lovely embellishments for the like pearls and diamontes for the girly ones I am sure they will look top class when they are finished.
Also yesterday my personalised diamonte name turned up ready to go on my very own "posh" apron which I shall personally be modelling at the YEOVIL ABBEY MANOR craft fair on november the 21st. Look forward to seeing some of you Somerset crafters there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts