Thursday 28 October 2010

blue drawstring bag

dressing up fabric used

Nappy bag?

nice long handle so you can pop it out of the way of your little ones

Ahhh! pink teddy pram/cot blankets
After finally ditching the flu (almost) I got on the machine today and made baby blankets (4 of) I also made 4 blue drawstring bags of different sizes, I thought they might be nice for toy tidies or PE bags, I also made a nappy bag from some Libertys fabric, took up a hem for a friends dress and then cooked a stew, mash and homemade pizza's with the children, now Im ready to collapse again! I have now 10 days left till the first craft fair and am hopefully in full making mode! Tomorrow I shall start with the little wooden hangings I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts