Monday 19 October 2009

Woo Hoo having fun today!

These are 2 hanging birds I have made so far today

A finished penguin card


A finished rockin' angel card

Isnt she funny!?


And this is what the penguins look like out of the wraping cellophane

Today is paper mache day in my house, such fun, sainsburys had a special offer on paper mache glue, from £3.99 down to 25p!!!!!!
So I got a paper mache book from the libary and have started to make some birds that I am going to decorate for christmas! Oh the mess I love it!
Also made some cards yesterday Christmas theme aswell. A cute funny rocking angel and zig zag penguins.

2 comments:

  1. They are fantastic!!! i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've made, especially your angel card! - kim R.

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts