Monday 5 October 2009

No work today

I am off of work today due to my childminder being poorly (get well soon!) So I sat down and make a plan! I made a list of the things that I would like to see on my stall and drew a few little pictures to remind me of the ideas, then sat and made then 5 cupcake birthday cards, My ideas so far are Aprons, Door stops, Draw string bags, Cards, Rag dolls, Baby bibs and cot sized Patchwork quilts and possibly Bunting.
I now need the materials to start, so a sewing machine, fabric, cord, and velcro squares.
And why does stamper ink take sooooo long to dry?
My friend Cara told me about heat embossing, and this thursday at the local Paper Mill shop they are holding a whole day of demonstrations, so thought I would pop along for a bit of inspriration.
I have 5 days left at my regular job before maternity leave starts and my problem is I am impatient; I have an idea and expect it to appear before my very eyes the very next day.
Im still waiting for feedback from trading standards so I might just email them and remind them of my queries regarding trading from car boot sales and markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts