Friday 17 December 2010

a picture from my last crafty xmas fair

My stall
I had my last fair before Christmas and I had a VERY SMALL table so I only displayed a few pieces this time concentrated mainly on the chalkboards. There was a bit of a poor turnout so really it consisted of sellers buying from sellers! but we kept up the morale until an hour until it finished and we decided to pack up and go home! So came home with a profit but a bit of a meagre one! Never mind will keep the ideas stacking up ready for the new year. I'm introducing loyalty cards next year where you have a card and after you buy a certain number of my gifts you get one free! How splendid! Well I hope you are all ready for the Christmas celebrations and I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a PROSPEROUS new year!
******And a special thanks to all my customers and my family mainly SHADANN for his hard work helping me after his own hard days work and my friends especially CARA for helping me and supporting the HANDMADE world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts