Wednesday 8 December 2010

making gift wrap paper

Today I brought 20 sheets of plain paper for £1.20 and have stamped them with various designs to use as the tissue paper to wrap my craft gifts in for when they sell.


Plain paper before they are stamped

green leaf design

heart design

words and hearts
I am hoping that wrapping in these pretty papers will just add a finishing touch to the way they are presented, especially when I post gifts off its nice to recieve something well presented and after all its "handmade"
I am getting ready for 2 more craft fairs that are coming up so we have new shapes for chalkboards and have to get a move on blacking them up and have an array of aprons to get stitched up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts