Thursday 30 September 2010

New business Ideas for craft stall

I have decided to make the most of the christmas craft fairs coming up and have decided to make a few of each item so I have a small stock to sell when the local fairs come up. But I will have to geta  move on as christmas is only a couple of months away.
Items that I have decided to make are clocks like the one I made for the bedroom set as it turned out so well.
Hanging hearts and doves that will make very sweet little gifts or christmas tree decorations.
Very posh aprons with diamonte detailing thinking of doing them in black so would also be siutable for a man. Will keep you posted with updates of the making process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts