Thursday, 2 September 2010

The lampshade that ended up in the bin!

These lampshades I made a paper pattern then made the patchwork material to cover, I sewed the fabric onto the shade then wanted it to have a sheen effect so I used PVA glue to cover the shade and fabric, these pictures here are from when the PVA was wet, when it dried some of the patchwork fabric squares went see through and it was RUINED, So much for good ideas so im starteing again, a whole day wasted, but a learning curve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts