Wednesday 13 February 2013

British Mixed Media Artist

A British Artist called Cara Tilson.
Her work is beautiful and varies from photography to a mix of painting and handcrafted goodies.
I have one of her paintings called Dream Bird. and she also was my wedding photographer, I cannot get enough of her work. The photos of my wedding were beautiful, really natural and just what we wanted. We had a pretty much handmade wedding, so getting Cara in to do the photography with her eye for capturing beauty in the little things is second to none.
She has a shop on Etsy. Click on the word "etsy" to see her online store.
I have also asked Cara to create a new peice for my bedroom. I sent her my mood board on Pinterest and away she goes and creates another masterpeice.
Here is a just small snippet of some of the work she has done for me to tempt you...
You can see all of her work on her website & her Etsy shop,
 


Natural wedding photography

My mum & I

Dream bird

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts