Monday 15 March 2010

Mid march


Heres a sample of the "removable bookmark" cards in making the rest can be seen on marti crafts on facebook. Take a look...

Is it possible to do a million things at once? I am writing a cook book, a novel, making cards, grabbing ideas for sewing crafts to make, all whilst trying to look after 2 girls; one is 2 years old and the other 8 weeks old! Yesterday I decided to start writing a book, I brought a leather bound book which I was going to use as a diary but when actually sitting there thinking about my day, it seemed much more interesting to write about someone other than myself, so the novelist is born! So cooking, cleaning, mothering, wife"ing" and crafting and Marti"ing"
Will my enthusiasm crash and burn?
NO!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you, leave me your thoughts and comments on todays post, I hope you are enjoying being a part of marti Crafts